Crowd Control System 304 Stainless Steel Automatic Drop Arm
Turnstile with Infrared Photocell
Introduction of Drop Arm Turnstile:
The drop arm turnstile is designed to meet the spirit and the
letter of the ADA regulations and the regulations of other nations.
The Drop Arm Turnstile has one long passage barring arm or two
mid-length arms. It has an array of cabinet mounted sensors and
emitters. The sensor array provides a reasonably effective
deterrent against multiple entries. One drop arm turnstiles can be
installed in a bank or as the accessible entry/exit in a bank of
turnstiles to allow ease of passage of those with physical
challenges, strollers and delivery persons with carts. The Drop Arm
Turnstile is available in a wide variety of cabinet shapes and
Applications of Drop Arm Turnstile:
Drop arm turnstile is suitable for indoor or outdoor with tent.
They are optimized economical solution for railway station, bus
station, factory, colleges, commercial building, library, stadium,
hotel, airport, and etc.
Features of Drop Arm Turnstile:
- Fault detection and alarm functions, easy to use and maintenance.
- The running status can be programmed and controlled with the
built-in keyboard on the main board.
- Mechanical antipinch function. If the gate meets resistance in the
reset process, motors will stop working automatically within the
prescribed time and reset again later.
- Anti-breakthrough function. The gate is locked automatically until
opening signal received.
- Automatic reset function. Should the user fail to pass within the
prescribed time (default time is 5 seconds), the system will cancel
the authority of the current user automatically.
- Gate can be set as normally open or normally closed.
- Can be used with variety of access control devices: IC / ID card
readers, bar codes, fingerprints, etc. (Access controller needed).
- Direction can be set as single-direction or bi-direction.
- Gate auto opens when power off and auto close when power on,
complying with fire safety requirements.
- Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion,
Specifications of Drop Arm Turnstile:
AC220±10%V 50Hz/AC110±10% 60Hz
Access device input voltage
Dry contact or 12V electrical level signal
or > 100ms 12V impulse signal, driving current > 10mA
DC 24V (brush motor)
Max flow rate
25 to 30 person per minute
Flap opening / closing time
Reset time when power on
Cases of Drop Arm Turnstile:
Why choose us:
1. Our Factory has 13 years OEM/ODM experiences in the line of
access control turnstile and barrier.
2. Prompt delivery time. Usually we keep stock of standard model
which ensure the prompt delivery.
3. We accept OEM/ODM orders to meet the requirements of clients.
4. Trial order is acceptable. Clients can buy sample order and test
it before bulk order.
5. Online technical support makes it carefree to be our business
6. A variety of transportation for your choice. Sea shipment, air
cargo or express, depends on your demand.
7. Factory can be visited on working days. Clients are warmly
welcome to visit our factory.