Economic Vehicle Loop Detector Remote Control Car Parking Barrier
Loop Detector Application:
PD132 single loop detector is used for wherever vehicles have to be
detected , for example for monitoring and safe-guarding accessways
or for counting vehicles. The output signal can be used for
controlling door and gate drive mechanisms, operating barriers,
controlling traffic light systems or activating card dispensers in
parking lots . PD132 has two-way output relays , one is unlimited
output when the loop is temporarily covered , while the other is
multi-mode that can be set by users .
1) Reset Switch : The reset switch enables the detector to be
manually reset during commissioning and testing . This results in
the detector re-tuning the sensing loop and becoming ready for
vehicle detection ;
2) Selectable Pulse Time : This feature sets the length of time
that the pulse relay will be energized for 1 Second or 0.5 Seconds
3) Pulse Relay Selection : The Pulse Relay may be configured to
energize on detection of a vehicle or when the vehicle leaves the
4) Sensitivity Boost : This feature sets the undetect level to
maximum sensitivity and is used to prevent loss of detection of
high-bed vehicles ;
5) Switch Selectable Sensibility : 4 sensitivity setting are
available on the switches to allow flexibility in configuration ;
6) Switch Selectable Frequency : 4 frequency settings are available
to prevent cross-talk between adjacent loops ;
7) Filter Option : This option is used to provide a delay between
detection of the vehicle and switchiing of the output relay . This
relay is normally used to prevent false detection of small or fast
moving objects ;
8) Permanent Presence Option : This feature ensure detection of the
vehicle will be maintained when the vehicle is parked over the loop
for extended periods .
Technical parameters of Loop Detector
230V AC , 115V AC,24VDC/AC,12V DC/AC
Voltage tolerance AC
+10% / -15%
Voltage tolerance DC
-20°C to +65°C
-40°C to +85°C
20 kHz to 170 kHz
Signal holding time
Adjustable in 3 increments
Total loop plus connection wiring: 50μH to 1000μH. Ideal is 100μH
Loop connection wiring
Maximum length 20 meters, twisted at least 20 times per meter
Size of Housing
78x40x108 mm (L x W x H)
1. Our Factory has 13 years OEM/ODM experiences in the line of
access control turnstile and barrier.
2. Prompt delivery time. Usually we keep stock of standard model
which ensure the prompt delivery.
3. We accept OEM/ODM orders to meet the requirements of clients.
4. Trial order is acceptable. Clients can buy sample order and test
it before bulk order.
5. Online technical support makes it carefree to be our business
6. A variety of transportation for your choice. Sea shipment, air
cargo or express, depends on your demand.
7. Factory can be visited on working days. Clients are warmly
welcome to visit our factory.