Waterproof entrance control stainless steel turnstiles WITH
biometric system , 180 degree swing
Swing barrier systems provide effective means for pedestrian flow
control at entrances of production facilities, administrative
buildings, company offices, schools, university campuses, stadiums,
leisure and fitness facilities, amusement parks and zoos, shopping
Features of Pedestrian Swing Gate:
- Support bi-directional opening
- Can integrate with access control system.
- Trigger to open by dry contact. Automatic close back after auto
timer elapsed. Delay time can be programmed on swing barrier
- Trigger to open by dry contact (NC) and close by dry contact (NO).
This allowed access control reader to control swing barrier opening
and closing time.
- During power failure, swing barrier will automatically open up to
allow free access. When power resume, swing barrier will
automatically close back to resume security level.
- Built in clutch that will automatically disengage motor drive from
gearbox when the gate is obstructed. Clutch release reduce impact
force to minimum in the event that gate closed onto passing users.
This also protect the motor and control panel from being damaged
due to overload.
- Optional safety IR beam can be added to auto reverse the gate upon
detecting obstacle in the passage way. This way the gate is
reversed before even hitting user that is still in the passage way.
More safety to the user.
- Gate length can be easily customized to fit site requirement.
- Auto synchronized opening when 2 swing barriers are installed for
the same passage. Both side will open and close at the same time.
- Gate motor mechanism is self lock at open and close position.
Specifications of Pedestrian Swing Gate:
|Housing material||304 stainless steel|
|Dimensions||L1200 x W280 x H980mm|
|Power of motor||DC24V|
|MCBF||5 million cycles|
|Transit speed||30 persons/min|
|Operating environment||Indoor/outdoor (Shelter)|
|Operating temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C|
|Operating humidity||≤95% no condensation|
Photo of product: